Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting started...

How will I use what I have learned in the last 2 days to help me be a better educator for my 8th grade students? Twitter? Blogs? Access to SOOOOO much more information....Is it worth it?  If "Knowledge is Power" is this profound access to so much information - REALLY better?  I think it is...I think it is... I think it is!

Is this what my students feel like when they get new information in class?  And the every present question that I started today's blog with: How WILL I use this?  My sense is that I have limited my networking efforts in the past years and it is time to open my eyes and mind to what is out there and how to best utilize, in a balanced way, technology.

Last question - if outdoor education is a passion, and so is using technology as a tool for learning, how does one integrate/find balance with those two very diverse topics?

No comments:

Post a Comment